Monday 21 April 2008

Silk Workshop.

Thank you Liz for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm, and thanks too to Clare B. and her trusty laptop for her lunchtime talk on Shibori.

I had a great time, the work produced by everyone was brilliant and I learned loads, I have squillions of pictures to share but my ************ card reader has gone sick. I will get the pictures up ASAP. Promise,Debb
Yes we have pictures.
This little chap is the silk moth brought in by Clare B.
It is the larvae of these little moths that spin our silk cocoons.

These are just some of Clare's
wild silk cocoons.






And with a few items such as these lovely Kemtex dyes





and our cute little microwave, demonstrated here by the glamourous Sarah





With not a little help and encouragement from our Liz
we produced lots of lovely silky caps like
this!!!!!!>



And here is Margaret modelling this weeks scarf!


And there are more pics in the photo section over here!.

No comments: