Tuesday 5 October 2010

Hello,
So, this is my first attempt at Blogging, here goes, after a discussion at guild today I was asked to put on the site a plea for us all to look at home and check whether we have borrowed spinning bobbins from Guild, and to then return them a.s.a.p. as we are desparately short of them in the studio.

Our first Taster Day went well, those that came enjoyed their time, and provided work and other commitments permit, they may be back!

I am looking forward to being in Brecon on Saturday and most of us will probably be adding to our stashes. So bang goes that idea I had of finally having a clean slate. So many ideas and so little time.

1 comment:

Chris C said...

Hi All
I thought some of you may be interested to know that Curlew Weavers in Rhydlewis (nr Newcastle Emlyn) will process your own fleece, minimum amount 10Kg (my friend thinks she took three fleeces in), £12.50 per finished kilo.
Phone number is 01239 851357
Chris